Oil Change & Tire Technician
Are you a reliable person who wants to grow and learn in the automotive repair field?
We provide on-the-job and online training with great people to work with and learn from.
If you have a clean driving history and can pass background and drug test come join us!
- Sign on bonus - $1000 or 1 week paid vacation during first year
- Pay increases with experience and certifications
- 1 Year experience minimum as Lube Tech or GS Tech
- Have Valid Current driver's license with good driving history
- Pass drug test - if you use drugs, smoke pot, etc. do not bother applying.
Go apply at the dealerships.
- Be very reliable
- Flexible work schedule
- Be able to deliver quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Be professional and honest at all times
Skill Set Required:
- Lube, Oil and Filter changes
- Tire Rotation and properly torque lug nuts
- Tire Patch
- Mount and balance tires
- Change wiper blades and bulbs
- Perform fluid exchanges - once trained on our equipment
- Change air filters
- Document in writing conditions of vehicles
- Test and change batteries - once trained on equipment
- Perform shop maintenance and cleaning
- Help and learn from technicians
- Doing other tasks as assigned by manager
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Will have the chance to learn more advanced tech skills by working with experienced techs!
- Chance to grow and expand your automotive knowledge
- Free online training provided
- 100% Paid Health benefits for Employee (Silver Plan)
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick days
- Training opportunities
- Uniforms are provided
- 5-day work week
- Up-to-date equipment and repair software
- Bonus Pay
- Retirement Plan
- Sign on bonus - $1,000 or 1 week paid vacation during first year
- Dental and Vision insurance available
Job Type: Full-time
Job Title: Oil Change and Tire Technician
Pay Range: $15.00 - $24.00 per hour
Experience: 6 months
Everyone has different goals. HomeTowne Auto Repair & Tire hopes to help you reach yours. We want to continue serving our customers well by building up our team with positive, honest, hardworking people.
To help our General Service Technicians further develop their skills, we provide various training opportunities.
HomeTowne Auto Repair & Tire is also partnering with NAPA Auto Parts through its apprenticeship program. We provide $2,000 worth of tools. After 2 years, participants should earn four ASE certifications.