Our company is actively accepting applications for unpaid internships in our marketing department. We have worked closely with Northern Virginia Community College’s (NOVA) Cinema program and George Mason University.
Interns will be given a variety of tasks. These job duties include:
- Filming, editing and producing videos for our website and social media channels
- Writing content that will be featured on our website
- Learning about software, systems and platforms our marketing department uses
- Other marketing tasks
Applicants must have a reliable form of transportation to our Woodbridge office each day they are scheduled. We believe in the importance of providing in-person training, so regular remote work is not allowed.
Other qualities we are seeking:
- Basic writing skills
- Filming and editing skills
- Hardworking candidates who are willing to learn
Interns are able to:
- Gain hours needed for school
- Further develop their writing, filmmaking and editing skills
- Gain experience working in a professional environment
- Learn how to work as a team
- Meet stakeholders in the community
- Reference published videos and written work when applying for future jobs
Experience: 12 months of college
Everyone has different goals. HomeTowne Auto Repair & Tire hopes to help you reach yours. We want to continue serving our customers well by building up our team with positive, honest, hardworking people.